Follow these 8 steps to get OEE correctly implemented.
The steps will pay attention to every critical point. Details in your OEE implementation make the difference…
In this way, OEE can serve as the basis for Continuous Improvement.
More than just a measuring tool
OEE, according to the description in the book ‘OEE for the Productionteam‘, is more than just a measuring tool; it is the foundation for improving effectiveness. In order to achieve this, a number of things must be arranged properly during implementation.
8 Steps do the job
- You can proceed through the eight steps described one at a time.
- Do not skip one of the steps: you will not achieve the desired effect; each step is there with a reason!
- Once OEE has been implemented, you can carry out a critical step by step evaluation in order to determine if any improvements can be made to the measuring system.
Step 8. Inform your management
- Management needs relevant information to provide the means that are needed to improve the demonstrated situation.
- The team provides this information and expects the support of the leaders. [more…]
Each step will be explained in more detail in the next contributions.
Answer still not found?
To help you best, please be as specific as possible and please understand:
We do not want to reply to anonymous questions.